Friday, July 17, 2015

rooftop blues

As I have mentioned in my About Me section, the fact that we are able to make paintings we can wear has never failed to amaze me. Our art is a reflection of God's majestic creativity.
As U Wish Dress, New York Transit Heels, Charlotte Russe wallet, Charming Charlie rings

One day I was driving home and usually I would be thinking about other things, but on this one day, I saw to the side of the highway these buildings that had such interesting architecture. I really appreciated their design and structure, with their glass windows reflecting the sky and clouds. Which then brought me to think about how our creativity reflects God's creativity, both literally and figuratively. 
Rooftops are where I occasionally like to take a breath of fresh air. And this blue dress really blended well with this view. I styled it with a white clutch with gold touches to make this overall outfit look fresh and five-star, as that is how I feel when I come up to the rooftops to see God's beauty.
Happy Friday!
♡ h e l e n  p a l m t i
photocredits: Grace Chang, edits: me

No comments:

Post a Comment